Saturday 18 June 2016

Fathers Day

Good Afternoon to you

I'm sure you are well aware its our wonderful Father's Day this coming Sunday 19th June.

I always find this special day rather more difficult in the way of purchasing the right gift than Mother's Day!

So, when Dermalogica introduced the Shave Essentials gift box I was delighted, as I'm sure you will be -

Containing a Daily clean scrub, excellent for removing dead skin cells and softening the skin, soothing shave cream, brilliant for achieving a super close shave, even for the most sensitive skins, post-shave balm, super cooling balm that prevents ingrowing hairs as well as nourishing and moisturising.

All this in a gorgeous box for ONLY £15.00

You just cannot go wrong....

Email by return or text or call me to order yours..

Limited stocks

Warm Wishes


Nancy x

No comments:

Post a Comment